Founder and Director of Sustainable Neighbors
“Making Sustainable Attainable”
Marsha’s goal is the healing of the land, the people and the local economy through consumer real food education, sustainable growing practices and the development of profitable local “plot to plate” enterprises.
She is dedicated to the education of consumers and local growers for increased access and consumption of local, naturally grown, seasonal foods as a catalyst for healthier families.
"Plot to Plate" food wellness education is available for health care professionals, corporate organizations, churches and community groups.
- Sustainable Living Solutions-Consultations, Workshops & Events
- Certified Permaculture Practictioner- Eco-Social Living Designs that Care for People & the Land
- Neighborhood Resilience Education & Planning Services
Some of Marsha's skills, talents and service work include:
- Director of Food Education at Guiding Wellness Institute
- Co-Founder of Farm-A-Yard
- Thrive Life Consutant
- Food wellness educator, workshop facilitator, wellness consultant
- Presentations for corporate employee in-service wellness programs
- Organic gardening education and training in sustainable practices and growing profitable produce enterprises
- Neighborhood gardens facilitation
- Certified Permaculture Practitioner - Eco-Social Neighborhood Resilience Consultant
- Sustainable living workshops & individual consults - growing, cooking with whole foods, healthy kitchen makeover
Her mission is to educate, connect and nourish….then healing happens
Real food heals… one forkful at a time!
“When our priorities value people & the planet the profits will reach far beyond just financial economics to reap lasting generational benefits for community resilience.” Marsha Howe